Our mission is to provide the best-in-class service and value to our customers, by delivering practical and effective solutions. Under Vibration Condition Monitoring Services we endeavour to ensure equipment reliability, uptime and reduce operational expenditure.
ACME works with your team in ensuring the standard Vibration Monitoring results are transformed into:
- Reduced Maintenance Costs
- Reduced energy & operations costs
- Less Shutdown Time
- Increased Productivity
This being our core activity for more than 20 years as promoters and service providers having the expertise across the segments and equipment specific knowledge, and thereby this rich experience and knowledge, enables our highly experienced engineers and technicians to provide both routine and complex vibration condition monitoring services in an effective and useful manner to the clients.
We are updating our techniques from time to time as per the requirement of our customers as well as upgradation in the technology by procuring latest software and hardware for the instruments/equipment in ensuring customer satisfaction in the field of our expertise.
Most mechanical faults with rotating equipment induce vibration i.e., unbalance, misalignment, looseness caused by poor assembly, deterioration of bearings, wear of gear teeth, etc. Vibration monitoring involves the periodic measurement of machine vibration, usually measured on bearing housings or from the machine supervisor's panel output/data.
Vibration monitoring can detect a wide range of failure modes:
- Bearing defects
- Soft Foot Mounting
- Mechanical Looseness
- Bearing pre-load and incorrect assembly
- Gear mesh abnormalities
- Journal bearing faults
- Belt drive faults
- Pump cavitation and process flow problems
- Beat frequencies
- Single and multi-plane in-situ balancing
- Complex machine investigations and problem solving
- Turbo-machinery start-up/shutdown and troubleshooting
- Machine baselines, acceptance testing and 3rd party witnessing
- Failure investigations and warranty issues
- Structural and modal analysis investigations
- Turbines, Generators, Compressors, Motors, Pumps and couplings
- Performance testing Machinery protection etc.