We offer a comprehensive service in lubricating Oil & Electrical Oil analysis at our oil analysis laboratories.
We carry on site oil analysis at our customer place as per the requirement, this cuts time to send sample to labs and get back reports. We use simple to use and Economical Fuel and Lube Oil Testing kits.
Knowing which contaminants, whether chemical substances or metallic/physical debris, are present in your lubricant oils provides you with important decision-making information. This specific knowledge, based on regular periodic sampling, allows you to save time and money.
- Advises on Change of bearings/ spares, at the appropriate time.
- Changing/filling lubricants at appropriate, convenient intervals.
- Recommends your maintenance activities to minimise breakdowns.
- Eliminating unnecessary spares replacement.
- Reduces Maintenance Hours.
- Minimise emergency / unplanned shutdowns.
- Reduces spares cost and extends life of the Equipment and parts.
ACME Oil Analysis programs effectively covers the important hydraulic systems, Turbines compressors, gear boxes, pumps and internal combustion engines.
We offer the following in Oil analysis Program:
- Identify the Critical Equipment &Sample point.
- Installs sampling port.
- Coordinate sample shipments from the lab to your site in time.
- Work with our lab services division to identify & solve equipment problems.
- Correlate lab results and produce report.
Parameters can you test in the field:
- Ferrous Wear Debris