A1 - TRAINING MODULE - ASSET PLANT EQUIPMENT MANAGEMENT MODULE – Level 1 (Basic Awareness ) - (Duration 03 Days)
1. BASICS ON ASSET PLANT EQUIPMENT MANAGEMENT AND LATEST TREND IN ENGINEERING:
- General Concepts of Modern Equipment Management.
- Fundamentals of Reliability & Availability.
- TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) Basics Concept.
2. BASICS & FUNDAMENTALS : BASICS OF EQUIPMENT DYNAMICS:
- Overview of Basic Types of Industrial Process Equipment Dynamics.
- Linkage of Mechanical, Electrical, Operation aspect. In Equipment.
- Basic Understanding of Equipment as a System with Drives, Assembly, Lubrication System, Structure.
3. UNDERSTANDING EQUIPMENT CRITICALITY :
- Defining Equipment Criticality Determination.
- Equipment General Failure Modes, Failure Types.
- Equipment MTBF (Mean Time between Failures), MTTR (Mean Time to Repair), Availability, Maintainability and Reliability Concept.
- Awareness to Basic Formulas to Calculate Block Criticality, and Building Logics for Equipment Block Diagrams.
4. EQUIPMENT IMPERFECTIONS
- Equipment Imperfections and its impact on Equipment Performance.
- Factors Contributing Equipment Imperfection
- What to identify & look at Equipment Assembly, Sub Assembly and Component with aspect of Maintenance & Operation.
- Role of Equipment Visualization to determine imperfections.
- Understanding Basics of Equipment Imperfection through Integrated Inspection (Operation and Maintenance).
Introduction to 3 Levels of flaws
- Level 1: Equipment Obvious/visible flaws.
- Level 2: Equipment Failures Experienced.
- Level 3: Equipment Internal defects – Identified by Monitoring Parameters.
5. EQUIPMENT FAILURE CHARACTERISTICS & SELECTION OF MAINTENANCE & OPERATION STRATEGY:
- Equipment Failure Characteristic study with History records.
- Basics on Weibull Failure Distribution & Characteristics.
- Determination of Equipment Operation & Maintenance Strategy (Like CBM, TBM, Operation, Design Out Maintenance etc), Type, Selection of Operation & Maintenance Strategy Formulations.
6. EQUIPMENT MONITORING & CONTROL
- Introduction on Management of Equipment Monitoring & Control.
- Role of Condition Based Maintenance – Maintenance Strategies.
- Condition Monitoring Organization and Condition Monitoring Systems.
- Benefits of CBM.
- General Equipment Monitoring & Control Techniques for Static & Dynamic Equipment.